Our Healthcare Vision
PEL/VIP will enhance the delivery of healthcare services to our Clients by serving as the primary professional resource for evidence-based, outcome managed respiratory patient care services.
PEL/VIP instills our values of excellence and professionalism in all that we do.
- We are responsive and reliable
- Outcome-driven disease management programs
- Customized respiratory therapy services to fit your facility needs
- We are “on call” for you 24/7
- Our clinical staff works with your healthcare team promoting positive patient outcomes
- PEL/VIP is consistently involved in maintaining Best Practice Guidelines regarding changes in the SNF industry
- Our RT staff and In-House Corporate Team have numerous years experience in clinical care settings
- In-depth and timely patient assessments
- Assess patient compliance issues to ensure clinical benefits and improved patient outcomes
- Diagnostic testing to include overnight pulse oximetry testing and spirometry
- Pneumonia Risk Protocol Program
- CARE Program (In-Patient Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program)
- Respiratory Therapy In-service Education Program with Facility Staff Skill Verification available
- We interface with Cardiac diseases like CHF due to SOB and dyspnea
- Suction machines
- Medication Nebulizers
- On site education for facility staff (possible CEU’s available)
- Skill Stations with documented Skill verification available
- Tracheostomy Care and airway maintenance
- Oxygen Therapy Devices and Sources
- Mock Code Blue
- Respiratory Therapy Medications and Devices
Let us be an extension of the quality care you currently provide to your patients
Consultation in Patient Care
Let us help you decrease your unplanned discharges!
Cardiopulmonary Disease Management Program Focus
Equipment Compliance Program
PEL/VIP can provide on-site preventative maintenance for all of your respiratory therapy equipment
You will receive an Equipment Compliance Binder with recommendations for periodic maintenance.
We will keep you in survey compliance!
In-Service Education Program
Many other cardiopulmonary topics available!